Search Me!!

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Pidgeon

Today, I went out, As you do, And found this lovely friendly pidgeon who didn't mind that I stroked him. He let me take this photo like a real model. I just like the picture because he looks completely fake.... But he's real alright. I shall call him Pistachio. Because I don't know anyone with that name.... And I'm guessing he like's pistachio's... Right?
And... he gave me the eye.... So I have a feeling there is a future for us both! He'll be the perfect man, Never talking back, Never annoy me... Sort of like a blanket. :) But... I would actually want to huggle the blanket... Would I get diseases if I hugged Pistachio?  Hmm...
The same question lingers in my mind when I'm with a potential suiter! 
Zumo de mangoooo
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment