Search Me!!

Monday 5 December 2011

Nothing

There are some things that you'll never know.
And it's killing me inside.
Draw the curtains
Take your last look
It’s time for me to die.

Traces of the morning sun,
Glisten on your face.
When you find my lifeless body,
No more life for me to taste.

Told me you loved me,
 Swore that you’d leave me,
Why won’t you let me go?

You have me driven
Out of this world,
Into a place unknown.

How did you find me,
Lifeless and ugly?
The same as when I had life?

Dead as a doornail?
White as a ghost?
You should have left me behind.

Life is a Theme park,
Death is the real art.
Feelings are never true.
You said you loved me,
You’d never leave me
When I felt nothing for you.

I told a big lie,
I’d get a better guy,
To help me through my liiife.

Well since I am no more,
Got demons at my door
I like the real hell,
Without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment