Search Me!!

Thursday 8 December 2011

Peace.

I took this photo, Because it represented to me, how calm you can be, If you choose to be. It showed me utter peace. The sun reflected on the water. Your reflection. Is how you see yourself. I can choose how I am seen. Yes, it may feel imprisoned, but it is completely content, and tells me, be happy, regardless of the situation. See the good stuff! The shadow. Everyone has one! We're all the same! We're all unique. Two contrasting opposites, but we're all here. The bench, so perfect, and fit in the right place, yet no one sits on it. Basically, you're not to feel needed to be appreciated. Just being there is enough for everyone to love you! You don't need to be constantly shown respect and love, to be appreciated. The view is nice. Enjoy your life, as I'm guessing that bench does, by the beautiful lake.


Zumo De Mangoooo!
That is all.

1 comment: