Search Me!!

Monday 11 June 2012

Parody of "love story" by taylor swift.


You’re on the phone with your daughter,

She’s upset,

She’s going on about something your ex said,

You shouldn’t choose your ex just before her,

She’s crying in her room, wishing you’d just be her dad.

I can’t believe you would let her be so sad.

One day she could grow up, not want to know you.



Chorus

Your ex is in a hostel,

And she’s anorexic,

She bit her first daughter,

And that’s how is started,

I just think about the day when you wake up and find,

What we’ve been telling you has been right the whole time,

 And can’t you see that we’re the ones that tried to tell you?

All this time how could you not know?

Andeeeeee, she doesn’t want to know me.

She don’t wanna know me.


Walking down the street with my head held down in shame,

I can’t believe she thinks I’m the one to blame.

It’s so hard living with deceit and deception.

Torn at the seams are left two young girls so frail.

She’d throw away her own family for one old male.

What you doing with a woman like that?

Why can’t you man up and be her dad?


Me and my sister wrote this in our times of desperation. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment